Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sugah Spotlight: Poet, Writer & Yoga Master, Margi Shindler




Date: 08.28.11
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Mood: Honored
RE: Sugah Spotlight

Today I dedicate my blog to a dear friend who moved far away, but stays close in my heart and in my email :). Margi lived in Tacoma for a very short but crucial time for us to build a friendship after we met through a transitory writers group. We walked Wright Park all through the rainy, freezing winter while I was writing my first book. She was a constant source of support to me outdoors in our terrible mismatched warm weather outfits and runny noses. We cried and laughed and dished and dreamed. She's also an outstanding cook. I scammed many free dinners off of her at her beautiful house. Thank you for the best beet salad and the pie, Margi!

She commemorated me in her blog this week, so I'm giving her center stage in mine. Miss you Margi!

Click here to visit her blog, Heaven Now:
http://yogapeeps.blogspot.com/2011/08/letter-to-writer-pal-at-hedgebrook.html

No comments: