Monday, December 6, 2010

Another Winter issue article: Inspired Design, by TLR


This feature on landscape design was written by me about Olympic Landscaping. It got the cover shot for Showcase Magazine/WINTER Issue. My first cover shot! Quite a thrill to see that on newstands. It made my day....well, my year really. What a great way to cinch up December, and a year of freelancing for the magazine.

It's been a great journey full of food and restaurant reviews, interviews with amazing artist, designers and jewelry makers. I have learned so much more about the many, creative entrepreneurs who live among us here in Pierce County and beyond and the strategic and artisinal ways they do business. It's an inspiration to me too as an artist, poet and writer.

To read the article: http://www.showcasemedialive.com/issues/winter2010/design/inspireddesigns

No comments: