Wednesday, May 12, 2010

PL Interview with Tacoma's media genie Electric Elliot Trotter

Although I have met him and worked with him before on various Tacoma poetry projects and readings (hint: he's published work in In Tahoma's Shadow, which I co-edited with Bill Kupinse), I was really happy to hang out with Electric at The Melon recording studio and just chat.

Being a poet and a journalist myself, I felt he did a great job interviewing...Asking solid questions and just understanding the nature, role and responsibilities the Tacoma Poet Laureate takes on. Check out our interview: http://themelononline.com/2010/05/interview-with-tacoma-poet-laureate-tammy-robacker/

A couple spots toward the last 10 minutes get skippy -- which unfortunately happens during the reading of two poems of mine. But Electric and I thought it added to the Pirate Radio feel of it all!

No comments: